Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500 g (1 lb) crimini or portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 225 g (1/2 lb) medium closed cup or button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
Heat 6 tbsp of the oil in a very large frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Increase the heat then add the mushrooms, turn them quickly in the oil then cook for 5-6 minutes until tender.
Lift from the pan with a slotted spoon into a dish. Boil the liquid from the mushrooms until reduced to about 2 tbsp then add the remaining oil and seasoning.
Pour over the mushrooms and leave to cool. Serve at room temperature scattered with the parsley.