Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchinis, thickly sliced
- 4 small red onions, peeled and quartered
- 6 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 medium red and 2 yellow peppers
- 8 tsp green pesto
- 200 g (7 oz) firm goat’s cheese
- Basil leaves
Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
Put the tomatoes, sliced zucchinis and red onions into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss together with 4 tbsp of the oil. Tip into a large roasting pan.
Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, add the leeks and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softened. Remove from heat.
Halve the peppers and discard seeds, spoon the leeks into the cavity of each then add a teaspoon of pesto.
Remove the rind from the cheese and cut into eight, placing a piece into each pepper half. Place amongst the vegetables and bake for 20-25 minutes. To serve, garnish with fresh basil leaves.