Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) fresh apricots (about 5)
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 6-8 inch flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons Filippo Berio Mild & Light Olive Oil
- Frozen yogurt or ice cream (optional)
Halve apricots, discarding pits. In a medium skillet cook apricots and nectar with 1 tablespoon of the sugar, uncovered over low heat for 8 minutes or until apricots are cooked through. Stir in strawberries and blueberries. Remove from heat. Cover and set aside.
Mix remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar with cinnamon. Set aside.
Slice each tortilla into 4 triangles. Place 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a heated cast iron pan. Fry the tortillas until golden brown; remove and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Place 1 tortilla, cinnamon-side down, on a plate. Spoon fruit mixture onto the tortilla. Top with a second tortilla, cinnamon-side up. Serve immediately, with a scoop of frozen yogurt or ice cream if desired.