Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio Pure Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh pear
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine milk, olive oil, cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add oats and pear. Simmer uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar, walnuts, and vanilla.